Does my builder need to be insured? Licensed?

Yes, any builder that participates in the program must have general liability insurance of $1MM per occurence, have a valid state license, 3 years of building experience as well as 3 customer references, 3 trade references, 3 credit referances. The builder must also have workers comp if applicable and pass a business background check

Security America Mortgage, Inc

Security America Mortgage is one of the leading VA Home Loan Lenders in the nation; We are not a government agency. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to ensure that each Veteran we serve ends up living happily ever after in the home of their dreams. This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces, or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency.

Contact Us Today! Call toll-free: (844) 920-2523


"*" indicates required fields

Step 1 of 4

Or Call Now For Help! (844) 920-2523