VA Rehab Loan benefit gives the option of a no money down financing that covers the value of the property plus the cost of renovating the home. This benefit is ideal for military personnel of veterans who want to buy a house that needs to be upgraded or fixed, or refinance and remodel their existing home. Below are a few facts about the VA Rehab Loan benefit, for more information don’t hesitate to fill out the form above and a loan officer will guide you thru the process.
– The renovation cost cannot exceed $35,000.
– The home can be a new home purchase or a refinance.
– It can only be done for primary residences.
– Construction needs to be completed with 4 months of closing date.
– General contractor must meet insurance guidelines.
– 620 FICO sore.
If you are interested in learning more or starting the VA Rehab Loan process, contact us by filling out the form or calling us today!