We Are FHA 203k Renovation Loan Experts – Get Started Today
Start the easy application process now!
Or Call (201) 643-6713
FHA 203k Renovation Loan
The FHA 203k Renovation Loan program allows home buyers and home owners to get a home loan that also covers the cost of a renovation or repair.
The Section 203(k) program is usually used when buying a house that requires repairs or renovation, this makes it possible to finance all the cost of the home in order to make it hospitable with an affordable payment. The limited amount permitted to finance for repairs is 35,000 but must exceed $5,000 in cost.
The types of improvements that borrowers may make using Section 203(k) financing include:
- structural alterations and reconstruction
- modernization and improvements to the home’s function
- elimination of health and safety hazards
- changes that improve appearance and eliminate obsolescence
- reconditioning or replacing plumbing; installing a well and/or septic system
- adding or replacing roofing, gutters, and downspouts
- adding or replacing floors and/or floor treatments
- major landscape work and site improvements
- enhancing accessibility for a disabled person
- making energy conservation improvements
If you are interested in learning more or starting the FHA 203k Renovation Loan process, contact us by filling out the form or calling us today!