Forms for a draw on one time construction loans?

• Form E – Completed and signed by both contractor and borrower. Line numbers must match the itemized budget. Payee information should be complete.
• Form F – Bank account authorization
• Form G – Indemnification if draws are payable to the contractor only
• W9 – Revision date October 2018
Also, see Exhibit A – Tiered Draw Process information

Security America Mortgage, Inc

Security America Mortgage is one of the leading VA Home Loan Lenders in the nation; We are not a government agency. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to ensure that each Veteran we serve ends up living happily ever after in the home of their dreams. This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces, or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency.

Contact Us Today! Call toll-free: (855) 701-2816


"*" indicates required fields

Step 1 of 4

Or Call Now For Help! (855) 701-2816