What do I need to proceed with a VA Construction loan?

Aside from being approved like you would for a VA purchase loan, you need to have a builder contract with plans, builder must be approved by us and have a registered builder ID with the VA. Depending on your county, there may also be building permits and septic permits that need to be approved before closing. You must also have the land under contract or own the land that you would be building on.

Security America Mortgage, Inc

Security America Mortgage is one of the leading VA Home Loan Lenders in the nation; We are not a government agency. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to ensure that each Veteran we serve ends up living happily ever after in the home of their dreams. This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces, or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency.

Contact Us Today! Call toll-free: (844) 920-2523


"*" indicates required fields

Step 1 of 4

Or Call Now For Help! (844) 920-2523