Find a Realtor!
One of the most important decisions a future homeowner will make is which real estate agent they will choose to represent them. There are a lot of really good agents out there, but there are also a few, extremely terrible agents that could lead to a horrible experience.
When looking for a real estate agent make sure to search for online reviews and verify their real estate license. In addition, look for the signs of a good real estate agent such as :
- Has a positive attitude and is knowledgeable of the real estate market
- Is honest, upfront, and courteous to clients and other real estate agents
- Pays attention and takes notes to ensure nothing will need to be repeated
- Keeps their clients informed throughout the entire process
- Is respectful of AND respected in their industry
- Conducts ample research to ensure accuracy and selection
- Returns calls and answer emails in a timely fashion
- Is knowledgeable about available financing options such as VA Loans
- Provides references upon request
Throughout the years, Security America Mortgage has had the pleasure to work with some of the most respectful real estate professionals in the United States. In addition, our sister company Security American Realty is represented by the top real estate agents in Texas &
If you are not sure who to choose to be your real estate agent, complete the form on this page and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right real estate agent that fits your specific needs!
Our team here at Security America Mortgage are experts when it comes to helping veterans obtain VA Home Loans. If you’re ready to get started today contact us at 1-855-468-2669 or complete the simple form above and one of our mortgage specialists will contact you shortly. We look forward to working with you!